Z32, I think you asked to call the sample for this one? grin

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

lodger

Last Action Hero

#1 [url]

May 28 09 9:21 AM

...Its been a while since we've heard from z32...I'm sure he wouldn't mind deferring his choice of sample to the next round. anyone else have a sample?

Board Certified Funk Master

Quote    Reply   

formal

224 ninja

#3 [url]

May 28 09 8:55 PM

Alright....

So the breaks on this track was seriously making me giggle like a little school girl and couldn't help but to post this one. Found this joint on an mp3 compilation series. Some good stuff fosure :)

enjoy

Piotr Figiel - Qualified Galley Slave

Anybody else feel free to add another sample and just use this one to pillage drum sounds from. I don't mind, but I couldn't resist to contribute this cut.

Click here to view the attachment

Quote    Reply   

formal

224 ninja

#6 [url]

May 31 09 10:01 AM

Too much to sample. I'll see what I come up with.

-sam-pletrak

What do you mean? I kinda just posted this track for the drum breaks and I was hoping somebody might throw another track up to get some melody stuff from. Always feel free to post somethin in addition if you think it'll help out.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

224 padawan

#7 [url]

May 31 09 3:53 PM

I meant that the drums were perfect for chopping and looping and had quite a few good possibilities in there. For me the song choice was great. Since another track can be used for melody (wish I had another track to add) it should be nice to see what people come up with. I need to get up on my digging.

Quote    Reply   

z32

Master Guru

#9 [url]

Jun 16 09 5:03 PM

...Its been a while since we've heard from z32...I'm sure he wouldn't mind deferring his choice of sample to the next round. anyone else have a sample?

-lodger

Hello guy's, I'm sorry but my computer died crying
This is the first time I've been online for a while.
I don't have everything up and running again so I won't be joining for a while.

Quote    Reply   

formal

224 ninja

#11 [url]

Jun 17 09 1:11 PM

Z32 - Hopefully you are able to recover some of your data. Years of samples and other files is hard to get back (takes a long long time). I'm glad you uploaded all the sample packs before you computer took a dive. Don't be a stranger and remember to stop in and say hello every now and then :)

Quote    Reply   

ellaguru

Master Guru

#12 [url]

Jul 11 09 8:48 AM

Alright....
So the breaks on this track was seriously making me giggle like a little school girl and couldn't help but to post this one. Found this joint on an mp3 compilation series. Some good stuff fosure :)
enjoy
Piotr Figiel - Qualified Galley Slave
Anybody else feel free to add another sample and just use this one to pillage drum sounds from. I don't mind, but I couldn't resist to contribute this cut.

Attachment: 09 Qualified Galley-slave.mp3 (6861.0KB)

-formal

good drums indeed.
peace

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help