Remove this ad

Lead

Mar 21 14 2:25 PM

Tags : :

I did a song with the zoom and I would bring it on my computer. I have a smartmedia card on which I saved the song, then placing the memory on my computer and opening zmf pro I tried to transfer the song on the computer, but the track that I put on the computer has no sound. How should I do?
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

ellaguru

Master Guru

#1 [url]

Mar 21 14 3:50 PM

well, i don't remember if you can export songs in .wav format with the zmf....i know for sure that you can convert samples and export patterns data, but...let me see if i found something

Quote    Reply   

ellaguru

Master Guru

#2 [url]

Mar 21 14 4:13 PM

do this: go to option>activate direct x by clicking on it; then open your ZMF file, click on the song viwer (the musical icon) then click on play; you can play all the patterns from there

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 22 14 3:18 AM

thank you, I was able to hear it. Now I want to put it on my pc and then open it with fl studio. By clicking on the save button it saves a track with sounds different from mine. Do you know if there is a way to save the track on my computer? Otherwise it is useless to make a song on the zoom, if I can not save it later.

Quote    Reply   

ellaguru

Master Guru

#4 [url]

Mar 22 14 5:18 PM

as i said before the ZMF is for saving/converting samples and for saving smf of songs (=midi data of patterns), it doesn't saves .wav of songs; so you can place the samples in the corresponding midi map on software opening the smf file, or you have to record it from the st224 to the pc...

Last Edited By: ellaguru Mar 22 14 5:21 PM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help