Remove this ad

Lead

Apr 15 13 5:39 PM

Tags : :

JUST KOPPED 224 HAD IT FOR LIKE 6 DAYS OR SO AND ALSO GOT GIVEN A SP 303 AT THE WEEKEND. HAVENT REALLY SAT WITH 224 DUE TO TIME,BUT DA LITTLE TIME I HAVE SPENT WITH JEEEEEEEEEEZE,IM FEEEEELING IT,LIL MINI BEAST. MY QUESTION IS IS THERE MUCH DIFF BETWEEN THE 224 AN 303 IN TERMS OF WORKFLOW AS I FEEL THEY ARE MOST LIKELY VERY SIMILAR WORKFLOW WISE BUT IM DRAWN MORE TOWARD THE 224 FOR USER FRIENDLYNESS ETC. ALSO ANY GOOD BEGINNER TIP YOU GYS COULD SHARE WOULD B A BLESSING

PEACE

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

solow

224 padawan

#1 [url]

Apr 18 13 7:32 AM

I haven't had the chance yet to work with a Sampletrak but I do have the SP. As far as I can tell from reading a lot of stuff on the internet the 2 biggest advantages of a Sampletrak are waaayyy better timestretching and the option to re-sample whole sequences. Plus from what I heard the Sampletraks sample rates are very nice sounding and coloring.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Apr 24 13 8:15 AM

AHHHHHHH i see lol.thanks for dat piece of info mayn. sounds as thoe the sampletrak is a hidden beast then lol. i really like the sp range thoe,hoping to find some time soon and sit with the 303.......any usfal tips to get me cracking? also do etna of them have da mute group option like on da mp'z?

peace

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

May 18 13 3:30 PM

personally i would get both, i like the 303 better but the sampletrak+303 is a beast as you can timestretch and pitch in the sampletrak (which the 303 can't do) and send it to the 303.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

May 18 13 3:32 PM

if you take your time and look for a deal both together will run you under 250. the 505, which is similar to 303 except you chop visually instead of mark (which is slower but more accurate) usually runs less than the 303. the 505 also has something like 200 pads available as opposed to 32 on the 303.

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

May 19 13 5:29 PM

dammmme lol. Iv now bin give a 2000xl which had no usuable jog wheel no useable floppy and no extended men lol,iv managed to get new jg wheel fitted,men an cf card reader now :-) so prob bona run etha the 303 or 224 with the 2000xl primarily for effect as my 2000xl dont have effect unit installed. Im lover the 224 thoe jeeeeeeze very slept on piece of equipment. Any of you guy happen to have this midi program file for the 303?.....

links well out dated 

or for 224?

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help